Regional Commute Information
For a comprehensive look at rideshare, telecommuting, and bicycling services and information for the greater New York - New Jersey area, view these contacts:
- Long Island Transportation Management, Inc., (877) 4-COMMUTE, assists employers and the general public within Nassau and Suffolk Counties in finding alternatives to drive-alone commuting.
- TransOptions, Inc., (973) 267-7600, provides extensive commuter options to those commuting into northwest New Jersey (Morris, Sussex, and Warren Counties, and, parts of Essex, Passaic, and Union Counties).
- MetroPool, (800) FIND-RIDE, provides commuter services to individuals living and/or working within and through Fairfield County, Connecticut, and Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Putnam, and Ulster Counties in New York.
- Commuter Link, (866) NY-COMMUTE, provides commuter services to people who work in any of New York's 5 boroughs.
- The Hudson Transportation Management Association, (201) 432-2200, provides ridematching services to those living and/or working in Hudson County.
- Additional Transportation Management Associations exist within New Jersey. The Transportation Management Association of New Jersey's website contains links to TMAs in New Jersey. Each TMA offers comprehensive rideshare services to residents and employees within their jurisdiction.
Regional | Transit | Bike/Walk | Telework | RideHome | Car Share | Tools | Resources