Public Transportation (or Transit)
For a comprehensive look at transit service throughout the greater Puget Sound region, visit the Riderlink website.
- King County Metro, (206) 553-3000, administers the greater Seattle area's bus service. Utilize their website to access information regarding: bus service, schedules, fares, and a Trip Planner.
- Sound Transit, (800) 201-4900, operates a commuter rail line connecting Tacoma and Seattle as well as a variety of express buses serving the Puget Sound region.
- Community Transit, (800) 562-1375, operates bus service within Snohomish County extending to King County / Seattle.
- Pierce Transit, (800) 562-8109, operates bus service within Pierce County extending to King County.
- The Washington State Ferry, (206) 464-6400, serves eight counties in the greater Puget Sound region.
Access a complete list of transit providers in the State of Washington: http://www.fta.dot.gov/other/trag/states/wa.html
Regional | Transit | Bike/Walk | Telework | RideHome | Car Share | Tools | Resources